Keizer Drain Cleaning Services
Helping to Rid Your System of Clogs
If your plumbing is in need of drain cleaning, it is important to bring in a team of experts as quickly as possible to handle the issue. These problems are not only inconvenient, they can cause structural damage to the system if left unchecked. At Evergreen Plumbing & Mechanical, our team can provide you with the top-quality service and competitive pricing you deserve. Our drain cleaning experts in Keizer have extensive experience and can precisely locate the clog, offering targeted solutions to clear it quickly and help you maintain a functioning system.
Types of Drain Clogs
Perhaps unsurprisingly, the type of clog you are likely to have – and therefore how best to treat it – varies depending on where in the house it came from.
The different locations include:
Kitchen drains: People often think that because they have a garbage disposal, anything and everything can go down the kitchen sink. However, things like fats, oil, grease, and soap can all line the pipe walls, adhering together and eventually blocking it altogether.
Tubs, showers, and bathroom sinks: Some of the most common culprits in these areas are hair and soap, both of which can easily start to get stuck to the side of the pipe and cause blockages.
Toilets: Excessive tissue use is a frequent cause of toilet stoppages, as well as flushing things like sanitary products or “flushable” wipes that generally are not flushable. Households with young children may also find that foreign objects being flushed down the toilet are another common issue.
Utility room drains: The dirt and debris that is washed down these types of drains can cause a real problem for homeowners, and they may not get nearly as much attention as areas that see more frequent use.
When left unchecked, clogged drains can cause many unpleasant issues such as unwelcome odors, and an environment that encourages mold growth, mosquitoes, and bacteria. They also have the potential to cause lasting, costly damage to the plumbing system.
5 Things You Can Do To Avoid Needing Drain Cleaning
1. Rinse your drains once a month - Like everything else in our homes, our drains need a thorough cleaning about once a month as well. For best results, use a combination of warm water and vinegar. To clean out your garbage disposal, consider putting ice cubes in there and turning it on.
2. Put a hair-filter on your shower drain - Hair in the shower drain is the call our Keizer drain cleaning experts get the most. These hair-stoppers are super cheap and do a great job of stopping the hair before it enters your drain.
3. Dispose of cooking oils and grease in the trash - It's really easy to rinse your cooking oils down your drain, but they'll stick to the side of your pipes and catch passing by food. The best way to discard of these cooking oils is to collect them in a used milk carton and disposing of the milk carton when it's full.
4. Put a lint-trap on your washing machine's drain line - The dirt and debris from your clothes are excellent at wreaking havoc on your washing machine's drain line. Ask our Keizer drain cleaning specialists if we can install the lint trap on our next visit.
5. Don't put the following foods down your garbage disposal - Coffee grounds, egg shells, rice, pasta, and celery all belong in your trash can as they can cause serious harm to your garbage disposal.
Call Evergreen Plumbing & Mechanical Today
It is important to the continued function of your plumbing system that you get prompt drain cleaning services as needed. At Evergreen Plumbing & Mechanical, we are proud to be members of the Plumbing Trust Board, the Home Builders Association, and the PHCC. Our reputation has been proven over the course of our lifetime, and we are confident that we will be able to address your Keizer drain cleaning needs quickly and effectively.
Get started by calling us at (503) 714-7004 today to schedule your Keizer drain cleaning service! We’ll be there with you every step of the way.
Same Day Service Available
Committed to Quality
Residential & Commercial Services
Technicians Are Licensed & Insured
Family Owned & Operated