Premier Salem Slab Leak Repair & Detection
Efficiently Handling Major Leaks
A slab leak is one of the most difficult plumbing problems to find and it requires immediate attention and care. Evergreen Plumbing & Mechanical LLC is here to help. Backed by decades of experience, our slab leak experts in Salem, OR, provide efficient detection and repair services for local homes and businesses. We understand the stress that accompanies unexpected plumbing problems and we are here to provide your property with the care and attention it needs.
Expert Slab Leak Services in Salem
Many local homes are built on a slab foundation rather than having basements or crawl spaces underneath them. In these cases, plumbing systems are directly underneath the home without a buffer between the foundation and the earth. Because of this, plumbing leaks have a high chance of seeping into the foundation slab, causing a potential plumbing nightmare. With slab leaks, early detection is key to save you time, money, and protect your property investment.
Some common signs of slab leaks include:
- Spike in water bill - a sudden spike in your home's water bill could be a sign of a wide range of plumbing problems. Keep an eye out for the additional indicators listed below to help you rule out a slab leak.
- Water damage - water damage is another indication of a slab leak that could also be caused by a variety of other plumbing issues. If you notice water damage in your home, you may have a slab leak depending on what other symptoms are present.
- Yard puddles - if you notice standing water, muddy puddles, or moss growth in your home's yard and you have not been over-watering your lawn, a slab leak is likely the culprit.
- Cracked slabs - you may be dealing with a slab leak if your ceiling, walls, floors, or any part of your slab foundation has a crack in it.
- Floor hot spots - one of the key indications that you have a slab leak is warm spots in the flooring of your home or increased humidity levels in certain rooms. This is because slab leaks in hot water lines can cause hot water to build up and transfer to other areas of your home.
For fast and professional slab leak repairs, call Evergreen Plumbing & Mechanical LLC at (503) 714-7004 or reach out to us online.
Don't let the leak continue to cause detrimental damage to your school, apartment, business, or home. Slab leaks can damage your property’s foundation and cause thousands of dollars in repairs if left untreated. Leaking slabs can also lead to health concerns like respiratory problems from mold growth.
We take care of all your plumbing needs. Our professional plumbers will evaluate the situation and suggest any essential repairs that will help restore your home or business’ structural integrity. Once the leak has been detected, additional repair options may be needed. We specialize in extensive plumbing services that range from re-piping to pipe relining for both residential and commercial units. Evergreen Plumbing & Mechanical LLC offers leak detection, slab leak repairs, emergency service, and more to Salem and the surrounding communities.
Residential & Commercial Services
Technicians Are Licensed & Insured
Family Owned & Operated
Gay Lynn B.
“I hired them for a second job a couple of weeks later and they were great then as well.”