Leak Detection in Salem, ORegon
Providing Fast Affordable Water Leak Repair
If you hear dripping water or can see a visible puddle around pipes or appliances, Evergreen Plumbing & Mechanical LLC is ready to help. A leak of any size can be cause for alarm, as even small problems can indicate bigger and more expensive issues. That’s why you can count on our Salem leak detection experts to efficiently find the problem and offer solutions that will protect your property and fit your budget. With extensive experience and training, our licensed plumbers are ready to handle your leak.
Common Signs You Need Leak Detection
Water leaks can occur anywhere on your property, from sinks, toilets, and showers to the pipes beneath the slab of your home. Some of these leaks may be visible and obvious while others, such as those that occur out of sight behind walls, can cause damage without your knowledge.
Fortunately, our plumbers are well-equipped to quickly detect even the most stubborn types of leaks. This includes determining exactly where the leak is located, it’s underlying cause, and finding a solution to take care of it before is causes excessive damage.
Signs you need water leak detection in Salem, OR, include:
- Low water pressure - If you're losing water in a leak your faucet or showerhead might not get all the water it's supposed to be getting resulting in low water pressure.
- Toilets filling without being used - Always be wary when your plumbing is acting up when it's not being used. This is a sign that something is wrong.
- Higher than usual water bills - If you have a leak, then your property will be using more water than normal translating into a high water bill.
- Unusual odors in your home - If your water leak has gone unnoticed, then you might get mold and mildew growth and have to replace some of your drywall.
- Stains on walls or the ceiling - If you're lucky then you'll get a visible stain in your line of sight. Make sure to contact our plumbers for leak detection immediately so that it's an easy fix.
- Unexplained puddles around appliances, in your yard, or around pipes - Always take note of water or puddles in parts of the home that aren't usually exposed to natural elements.
If you notice any of the above, do not hesitate to reach out to us. Slab leaks in particular can be devastating for your home or business if left untreated. Not only do these leaks threaten the stability of your property’s foundation, but these leaks may also foster mold growth which can cause health concerns for you, your family, and your guests.
A slow leak in your pipes, plumbing fixtures, or appliances could be a top contributor to wasted water in your home, especially water leaking behind walls. Since these leaks are usually silent, they often go undetected. As a preferred plumbing company, you can rely on Evergreen Plumbing & Mechanical to quickly identify and repair a serious water leak.
If left unaddressed, hidden plumbing leaks may lead to costly water damage in your home. However, there are often some subtle signs that could help you identify these types of leaks and realize when it’s time to contact a professional before they get any worse, including:
- Mold or mildew
- Peeling wallpaper or paint on your walls
- Stained or warped wall for no apparent reason
- Cracked, buckled, or water-stained floor or ceiling
- Musty odor
Are you experiencing any of these key indicators that a pipe is leaking behind your walls? If so, prevent further damage by contacting our team today for fast and reliable leak detection in Salem, OR!
Why Is It Important to Detect and Repair Water Leaks?
Detecting and repairing water leaks is important because even small leaks can indicate bigger and more expensive issues. Water leaks can cause a range of damage and related problems for homeowners.
What Damage Can a Water Leak Cause?
- Property damage: Water leaks can cause significant damage to walls, ceilings, floors, and personal belongs, such as furniture and electronics
- Mold growth: Accumulated moisture from leaks creates a conducive environment for mold and mildew growth, which can pose health risks and require costly remediation.
- Structural integrity: Prolonged exposure to water can weaken structural components of homes, compromising their stability and safety.
- Electrical hazards: Water leaks near electrical outlets or wiring can lead to short circuits, electrical fires, or other dangerous conditions.
- Increased utility bills: Unnoticed leaks can lead to continuous water wastage, resulting in higher water bills for property owners.
- Pest infestation: Standing water can often attract pests such as insects and rodents, which can further damage property and pose health risks.
- Contamination: Leaks in plumbing systems and sewer lines can introduce contaminants into the water supply, compromising its quality and safety for consumption.
- Decreased property value: History of water damage due to leaks can diminish the resale value of a property and deter potential buyers.
Schedule Dependable Leak Detection Today!
Our Salem leak detection specialists understand that when leaks happen, time is of the essence. Having an experienced expert work on your plumbing system is essential to save you time and money, as well as preventing costly repairs in the future.
When you call us because you suspect a water leak on your property, our goal is to show up as quickly as possible to find it fast. You can rely on Evergreen Plumbing & Mechanical LLC to not only work quickly, but to provide a lasting solution.
Request leak detection & repair in Salem, Oregon, from the highly trained plumbers at Evergreen Plumbing & Mechanical LLC—call (503) 714-7004or complete a contact form online to schedule service today!
Residential & Commercial Services
Technicians Are Licensed & Insured
Family Owned & Operated
Gay Lynn B.
“I hired them for a second job a couple of weeks later and they were great then as well.”