Water Heater Installation in Salem, OR
Replacing & Installing Water Heaters for Residential & Commercial Customers
Are showers leaving you cold? Do you rely on hot water for the comfort of your employees? When your water heater has reached the end of its lifespan, count on Evergreen Plumbing & Mechanical LLC for expert installation services. Our plumbers promise you will not be left in the cold for long as we prioritize your needs while keeping your budget in mind.
When Is a New Water Heater Necessary?
When you notice a lack of hot water in your home, there are a few preliminary steps to take before calling our professionals. In you have a gas-powered water heater, make sure the temperature dial is set correctly, check that the pilot light is ignited, and ensure that your water heater is on. You may also need to wait half an hour to an hour for your tank to fill up, particularly if you’ve been doing laundry, dishes, or another person in your home has recently taken a shower or had a bath.
You can follow a few of the same steps for electric-powered water heaters, such as making sure the thermostat is set at the correct temperature and no one has used all the hot water in the tank. In addition, check the unit for leaking water or unexplained puddles and make sure the circuit breaker didn’t trip.
5 Signs You Need Water Heater Replacement
1.Old age - Tank water heaters usually last around 10-12 years while tankless water heaters can last for up to 20 years. If your water heater is older than its respective life-span then consult our Salem water heater replacement experts for a quote before dumping more money into a dying unit.
2. Repair after repair - If you're finding that you need to repair your water heater every season, it might just be cheaper to get water heater installation. Also if the price of any repair is significant, always consider your unit's age and measure that cost against the cost of a new unit.
3. Rusty colored water - If all of your water is rusty, then you've got some rust build-up in your pipes. But if only your hot water is rusty then it's coming from your water heater. It's possible the corrosion is limited to your anode rod and we can replace the rod, but if the corrosion has spread to the water heater then you'll need replacement.
4. Loud rumbling or grinding sounds - Not all sounds are the same. If you hear a snapping or popping sound, then you have some mineral build-up in your unit and it just needs a good cleaning. But loud rumbling or grinding sounds mean you should consult our Salem water heater replacement experts.
5. You keep running out of hot water - If your tank water heater keeps running out of hot water, then it's simply not big enough and there isn't a fix for that. Upgrade to a bigger tank or consider a tankless water heater.
No Hot Water? Call Evergreen Plumbing & Mechanical LLC.
Our Salem water heater experts are specialists in replacing your old or inefficient water heater with a new unit. We install and repair all the top makes and models to ensure you have the hot water you need.
Before we get started, we’ll consider the following:
- The needs of your family and guests
- Your budget
- Whether a tankless or traditional model will be better
- The SEER rating that marks the efficiency of the unit
- The age of your current unit
- Whether repairs will fix your issue
Trust your new installation to our plumbing professionals. It is never advised that you handle this complicated job on your own, as it can be dangerous. Water heaters are heavy, which can lead to injury, and both gas lines and exposed electrical wires can be dangerous. In addition, all connections must be precisely made to ensure proper working order.
Our Salem water heater specialists will provide our honest assessment and solutions based on your unique circumstances. We’ll take all of the necessary steps to ensure your installation goes smoothly, prioritizing your safety and your property throughout the process.
Same Day Service Available
Committed to Quality
Residential & Commercial Services
Technicians Are Licensed & Insured
Family Owned & Operated