Drain Cleaning in Salem, OR
Your Solution to Clogged Drains & Blockages
Drain cleaning is a huge pain, and not something you want to leave unattended for long. When you need a plumber to clean out your drains, you want someone with experience. You want someone who will offer you a great price, and work as quickly as possible. To get all that and more, you want our professionals at Evergreen Plumbing & Mechanical.
Contact Evergreen Plumbing & Repairat (503) 714-7004 today!
What Should You Expect from Drain Cleaning Services?
Clogged drains can affect multiple parts of your house and cause major damage to your pipes if they are not dealt with overtime.
Our drain cleaning services in Salem, OR include:
- Bathroom Drains: Soap, grime, hair, toilet paper, toothpaste, and other cleaning products all go down your bathroom drains, leading to serious blockage and long-term plumbing issues. For extremely clogged toilets, you need more than a good plunger.
- Kitchen Drains: Grease, fats, and soaps go down your kitchen sink, lining the walls of your kitchen pipes with nasty blockage. Remember, the garbage disposal doesn’t catch everything.
- Utility Room Drains: All kinds of waste clogs floor drains throughout your home’s basements and living rooms. All this dirt and debris can have unexpected consequences, like drainage problems and even flooding. Don’t let your utility room be the one you forget.
- Sewer Drains: Sewer drains carry waste water from your home into the sewer. Think you don’t have to worry about sewer drains? Think again!
Struggling with a stubborn clog? Contact our plumbers in Salem today to schedule service!
What Happens to Uncleaned Drains?
Drains that are left dirty and clogged can lead to multiple issues.
Some of the negative effects of dirty drains include:
- Bad Smells
- Structural damage such as flooding and drainage problems
- Mosquitoes and other bugs
- Unhealthy microbes and bacteria
What Are the Signs of a Dirty Drain?
If you believe you have dirty or clogged drains in your home, act now, before the problem gets any worse.
Signs of a dirty drain include:
- Lack of drainage
- Puddles of water
- Persistent smells
Drain cleaning is essential for maintaining a sanitary home, which is why you need a skilled plumber to take care of your clogged drains. As members of the Home Builders Association, Plumbing Trust Board, and the PHCC, we have a proven reputation in the plumbing and mechanical trade. Our family-owned and operated company has been serving the Salem and the surrounding communities for nearly 20 years, and because we are so confident in our plumbing services, we offer estimates.
At Evergreen Plumbing & Mechanical, you can count on us to:
- Snake your drains
- Conduct sewer camera inspections
- Replace old pipes
Contact us online or give us a call at (503) 714-7004 to see how our Salem drain cleaning professionals can service your home.
1. Rinse your drains - You should be using a combination of warm water and vinegar in your drains at least once per month. Just because we can't see the drains doesn't mean they couldn't use a good cleaning every now and then. The best way to clean out your garbage disposal is with ice cubes.
2. Put a hair filter on your shower drain - Ask our Salem drain cleaning experts about installing a hair filter on your shower drain. It'll save your tub, drains, and wallet from the seemingly constant demand for drain cleaning.
3. Consider a lint-trap on your washing machine's drain line - If your washing machine just isn't draining as quickly as it used to, then your machine's drain line is clogged because of all the gunk and dirt on your clothing.
4. Be careful about what you put in your garbage disposal - Coffee grounds, egg shells, pasta, rice, celery and bones of any kind should all be thrown away in the garbage to avoid needing our Salem drain cleaning experts. Also, grease and oils can stick to your pipes so throw them out in the trash as well.
Residential & Commercial Services
Technicians Are Licensed & Insured
Family Owned & Operated
Gay Lynn B.
“I hired them for a second job a couple of weeks later and they were great then as well.”