Drain Cleaning in Salem
Expert Drain Cleaning for Your Home
Drain cleaning is a huge pain, and not something you want to leave unattended for long. When you need a plumber to clean out your drains, you want someone with experience. You want someone who will offer you a great price, and work as quickly as possible. To get all that and more, you want our professionals at Evergreen Plumbing & Mechanical.
Drain Cleaning: What to Expect
Clogged drains can affect multiple parts of your house and cause major damage to your pipes if they are not dealt with overtime.
At Evergreen Plumbing & Mechanical, our reliable drain cleaning services include:
- Bathroom Drains: Soap, grime, hair, toilet paper, toothpaste, and other cleaning products all go down your bathroom drains, leading to serious blockage and long-term plumbing issues. For extremely clogged toilets, you need more than a good plunger.
- Kitchen Drains: Grease, fats, and soaps go down your kitchen sink, lining the walls of your kitchen pipes with nasty blockage. Remember, the garbage disposal doesn’t catch everything.
- Utility Room Drains: All kinds of waste clogs floor drains throughout your home’s basements and living rooms. All this dirt and debris can have unexpected consequences, like drainage problems and even flooding. Don’t let your utility room be the one you forget.
- Sewer Drains: Sewer drains carry waste water from your home into the sewer. Think you don’t have to worry about sewer drains? Think again!
What Happens to Uncleaned Drains?
Drains that are left dirty and clogged can lead to multiple issues.
Some of the negative effects of dirty drains include:
- Bad Smells
- Structural damage such as flooding and drainage problems
- Mosquitoes and other bugs
- Unhealthy microbes and bacteria
What Are the Signs of a Dirty Drain?
If you believe you have dirty or clogged drains in your home, act now, before the problem gets any worse.
Signs of a dirty drain include:
- Lack of drainage
- Puddles of water
- Persistent smells
Drain cleaning is essential for maintaining a sanitary home, which is why you need a skilled plumber to take care of your clogged drains. As members of the Home Builders Association, Plumbing Trust Board, and the PHCC, we have a proven reputation in the plumbing and mechanical trade. Our family-owned and operated company has been serving the Salem community for nearly 20 years, and because we are so confident in our plumbing services, we offer estimates.
At Evergreen Plumbing & Mechanical, you can count on us to:
- Snake your drains
- Conduct sewer camera inspections
- Replace old pipes
Contact us online or give us a call at (503) 714-7004 to talk about how we can provide drain cleaning in your Salem, Oregon home.
Same Day Service Available
Committed to Quality
Residential & Commercial Services
Technicians Are Licensed & Insured
Family Owned & Operated