Holding the Standard for Quality ServiceEvergreen Plumbing & Mechanical LLC is committed to genuine care, excellent services, and quality work that lasts a lifetime.
Drain Cleaning in Dallas, OR
Fast, Effective Drain Cleaning in Clackamas & Yamhill Counties
At Evergreen Plumbing & Mechanical, we understand the frustration and inconvenience that come with clogged drains, and our team is here to provide efficient and reliable solutions. With our expertise and cutting-edge equipment, we are equipped to handle any drain cleaning challenge, from minor clogs to severe blockages.
Our skilled plumbers will thoroughly assess your plumbing system, identify the source of the problem, and employ the most effective techniques to restore optimal flow. We take pride in delivering exceptional customer service and ensuring your complete satisfaction.
Say goodbye to slow drains and backups – reach out to Evergreen Plumbing & Mechanical today for professional drain cleaning services that will keep your plumbing system running smoothly.
To schedule a drain cleaning service, call (503) 714-7004 or contact us online!
Our Drain Cleaning Process
Our Salem plumbers use the most advanced equipment and techniques to clean your drains. We start by inspecting your drains to determine the extent of the problem. From there, we will recommend the best solution to get your drains cleaned and get your plumbing system running smoothly again.
We offer three options for drain cleaning:
- Video drain inspection – Our technicians use a video camera to inspect the inside of your drains to determine the extent of the problem.
- Snake drain cleaning – We use a cable to clear blockages and buildup in your drains.
After we clean your drains, we will inspect your drains to determine if there is any damage. If there is, we will recommend the best solution to restore your drains and your plumbing system.
Most Common Causes of Clogged Drains
Over time, your drains can become clogged due to the buildup of waste and debris.
There are some common causes of clogged drains:
- Cooking oils and grease – Cooking oils and grease can clog your drains. Make sure to properly dispose of cooking grease to avoid clogs.
- Hair and soap scum – Hair and soap scum can clog your drains. Make sure to use a drain screen to catch the debris and prevent it from clogging your drains.
- Foreign objects – Don't flush anything down your drains that is not meant to be flushed. This can cause clogs and backups.
- Detergents and soaps – Don't pour soaps and detergents down your drains. This can cause clogs and backups.
If you are experiencing any of the above, call us for quality drain cleaning in Dallas, OR. We can effectively and efficiently clean your drains.
Is It Time to Call a Plumber for Drain Cleaning?
Your drains need regular maintenance to avoid clogs and backups. It is recommended to have your drains cleaned every few years to prevent future damage and drain clogs.
If you are experiencing any of the following, it is time to call for drain cleaning in Dallas:
- Slow draining – If your drains are slow to drain, it could be a sign of a clog.
- Water pooling around the drains – If you notice water pooling around your drains, it could be a sign of a clog.
- Gurgling sounds in the drains – If you hear gurgling sounds in your drains, it could be a sign of a clog.
- Musty odors in your home – If you notice a musty odor in your home, it could be a sign of a clog.
- Bugs or insects in your drains – If you see bugs or insects in your drains, it could be a sign of a clog.
- Clothes that are wet – If your clothes are wet after being washed, it could be a sign of a clog.
- Drain problems – If you are experiencing any of the above, it could be a sign of a clog.
Contact Our Team for Drain Cleaning in Salem
At Evergreen Plumbing & Mechanical, we provide quality drain cleaning services in Dallas and throughout the surrounding areas. Our team of licensed and insured plumbers has been providing quality plumbing services for nearly 20 years. We are proud to be a locally owned and operated company and we provide honest, reliable, and affordable services.
Contact us online or call (503) 714-7004 to schedule a drain cleaning service in Salem.
Why choose us?
Residential & Commercial Services
Technicians Are Licensed & Insured
Family Owned & Operated
Our team of Salem plumbers is committed to your complete comfort, offering peace of mind and outstanding value with every service we provide.
Read our reviews!
“ I will definitely call Evergreen for any future plumbing issues in my home.”Marilyn P.
“I hired them for a second job a couple of weeks later and they were great then as well.”Gay Lynn B.
“Evergreen arrived on time for my scheduled appointment. The service man was courteous, professional, and fixed my leak with time to spare, so he asked me if there was anything else that he could fix while he was there.”Homeowner
“Highly recommend and will definitely use again!”Edie B.